Welcome to the Title I Website
Below you will find some remote links that help elementary students grow critical skills in reading and language arts while having fun!
The April newsletter from Wilson Fundations® for both staff and parents that focuses on strengthening literacy skills.
Here are some ways that parents and caregivers can support their children at home from Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™:
- Listen to the books their children bring home to read
- Read books aloud to their children
- Talk about books together
- Go to the library
- Encourage their children to write for authentic purposes (such as a grocery list, a letter, or directions)
- Sing songs together
- Recite nursery rhymes or poetry together
- Talk with their children about a variety of topics
- Encourage their children to play outside every day
- Encourage play in which their children use imagination.
The Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™(LLI) is an intensive, small-group, supplementary literacy intervention for students who find reading and writing difficult.