Welcome to Ms. Beaman’s Page
21st Century Learning Expectations:
- Hinsdale students will communicate through various means.
- Hinsdale students will be able to solve problems.
- Hinsdale students will take responsibility for their own learning.
- Hinsdale students will recognize and demonstrate the importance of whole person wellness.
- Hinsdale students will demonstrate technological fluency and adaptability.
- Hinsdale students will demonstrate responsibility for their actions and choices.
Bring to class every day: Notes in binder, pencils, erasers, assignment book
Please make an appointment after school for additional help or book yourself to HIP!
Period 2 Math Modeling: 2/12-2/16/18-Peer Review and final draft of magazine
Math Modeling Syllabus
Period 3 Business Math: 2/12-2/16/18-finishing chapter 11 and test
Business Math Syllabus
Period 4 Geometry Honors: 2/12-2/16/18-Laws of Sines and Laws of Cosines
Period 5 Algebra I: 2/12-2/16/18-practice and quiz on scatter plots, trend lines, arithmetic sequences
Period 7 Geometry: 2/12-2/16/18-Practice angle of elevation and depression, and quiz