Welcome to Ms. Beaman’s Page
21st Century Learning Expectations:
- Hinsdale students will communicate through various means.
- Hinsdale students will be able to solve problems.
- Hinsdale students will take responsibility for their own learning.
- Hinsdale students will recognize and demonstrate the importance of whole person wellness.
- Hinsdale students will demonstrate technological fluency and adaptability.
- Hinsdale students will demonstrate responsibility for their actions and choices.
Bring to class every day: Notes in binder, pencils, erasers, assignment book
Please make an appointment after school for additional help or book yourself to HIP!
All assignments are subject to change.
Period 2 Math Modeling: 3/26-3/30/18-School Enrollment project
Math Modeling Syllabus
Period 3 Business Math: 3/26-3/30/18-Investopedia and Stocks project
Business Math Syllabus
Period 4 Geometry Honors: 3/26-3/30/18-Vectors
Mon- Notes on Properties and conditions of special parallelograms, Tues- wkst 6.4/6.5, Wed-Notes on Properties and conditions of kites and trapezoids, Thur- wkst 6.6, Fri-Chapter 6 Test
Period 5 Algebra I: 3/26-3/30/18- Slope and graphing inequalities
Mon.-Practice point-slope form, Tue- practice point slope form, Wed- Ch. 5 Test, Thur-Fri- TBD
Period 7 Geometry: 3/26-3/30/18-Laws of Cosines
Mon-Notes on vectors, Tues- wkst 8.6A, Wed- wkst 8.6B, Thur- Quiz on Vectors, Fri- Notes on quadrilaterals