Welcome to Ms. Beaman’s Page
21st Century Learning Expectations:
- Hinsdale students will communicate through various means.
- Hinsdale students will be able to solve problems.
- Hinsdale students will take responsibility for their own learning.
- Hinsdale students will recognize and demonstrate the importance of whole person wellness.
- Hinsdale students will demonstrate technological fluency and adaptability.
- Hinsdale students will demonstrate responsibility for their actions and choices.
Bring to class every day: Notes in binder, pencils, erasers, assignment book
Please make an appointment after school for additional help or book yourself to HIP!
All assignments are subject to change.
Period 2 Math Modeling: 4/23-4/27/18
Monday: Finish Sneaker Project, Tuesday: Sneaker Model, Toothpick Bridge Project
Math Modeling Syllabus
Period 3 Business Math: 4/23-4/27/18
Mon: 14.1, Pg. 518 5-21 odds, Tues:14.2, Pg. 521-522 5-12 all, Wed: 14.3, Pg. 525-526 5-17 all, Thur: 14.4 Pg. 529 7-13 all, Fri: 14.5 Pg. 532 10-16 all
Business Math Syllabus
Period 4 Geometry Honors: 4/23-4/27/18-Surface Area of Pyramids, Cones, Prisms, and Cylinders
Mon- Prisms and Cylinders, 10.4A/B, Tues- Pyramids and Cones, 10.5A/B, Wed: More practice on surface area of all shapes, Thur- Quiz on Surface Area, start Volume Lab, Fri-Finish Volume Lab, Start Facing Math paper
Period 5 Algebra I: 4/23-4/27/18- Exponents and Polynomials
Mon: Notes on Integer Exponents, 7.1A/B, Tue: Notes on Powers and Sci. Notation, 7.2A/B, Wed: Notes on Multi. Prop. of Exponents, 7.3A/B, Thur: Quiz 7.1,7.2,7.3, start Facing math paper Fri: Finish Facing math paper
Period 7 Geometry: 3/26-3/30/18-Laws of Cosines
Mon: Notes on Tessellations, wksht, Notes on Semi-Regular Tessellations, wksht., Tues- Notes on Areas of polygons, Summary of Area wksht, wksht on area, Wed: More practice on area of polygons, Thur- Facing Math paper, Fri- Finish Facing math paper